This prawn salad is one of our favourite things to throw together. It takes literally 10 minutes to put together and while King prawns are the main ingredient you can ring the changes with a zingy dressing or cocktail sauce and alter the leaves, adding in watercress and courgette ribbons and fresh herbs.
- 80ml Caesar dressing
- 2 tsp chopped mint leaves
- 2 tsp chopped dill
- 225g Cooked then peeled jumbo King prawns
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 70g semi-dried tomato wedges or semi-dried cherry tomatoes (drained weight)
- Small avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 70g sugar snaps peas, blanched
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Combine Caesar dressing with herbs in a bowl.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Drizzle with the herby Caesar dressing.
- Divide between two serving plates or bowls.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.